Inspirational Business® Coaching and Consulting
Jaya specializes in advising spas, holistic practitioners, solo estheticians, massage therapists, alternative health professionals, wellness clinics, and socially conscious entrepreneurs.
Attention spa, holistic health, and socially conscious entrepreneurs…
You have a special mission to help make the world a healthier, happier, and more beautiful place. Whether it’s making a difference one client at a time, or by creating a global brand, the spark of inspiration compelled you to take action. Entering the business world may have been intimidating in some ways, especially since your heart, soul, and money are on the line. Not everyone gets what you do. Competition can be daunting. Staff and co-workers can be flakey. Sure, you knew you’d have to learn a lot of business skills along the way, but it’s much harder than you expected! The administrative tasks alone can suck all the joy from your day. You’ve been frustrated and thought about giving up, but you still know this is what you were born to do. So now what?
You may be just one coaching session away from a breakthrough.
To get different results, you must change what you are doing. However, the key is to apply the correct strategies –ones that will improve your business and your life. Let us show you what it could be like if we were on your team.
First, take a look at some of the businesses we work with to see if we might be a match.
Not on the list? We also support holistic-minded people working in mainstream businesses. No one gets left behind. It’s even harder when you have to fulfill your special mission undercover.
What do you need to accomplish? We can help you do it faster, easier, and more effectively.
Our areas of expertise are extensive, but here is a sampling of solutions we provide.
- Niche creating. Service menu planning. Finding the golden thread that ties all your modalities together into a cohesive package that makes dollars and sense.
- “Right sizing” practices. Downsizing unhappy owners into profitable solos. Deciding when it’s time to expand. Making an exit strategy so you can do something new.
- Rebranding a vague, underperforming holistic business so that it will start attracting customers and become aligned with your full power and potential.
- Creating a marketing strategy that you will enjoy following. One that is effective, without hype, and that is suitable for your budget.
- Showing you and your employees how to sell more services and products, in a way that feels good to you and your customers.
- Team building and management. How to hire the best candidates, compensate them, correct poor performance, and build a strong network of alliances.
- Product development for a better world. We can help you create and develop your brand of health or beauty products, audio/video training programs, or self-published books.
- Business breakthroughs. We’ll get your money pit on a balanced budget. Replace your technophobia with internet marketing skills. Boost your confidence, so you really shine.
If this sounds like we “get you,” then take a look at how our coaching plans work.
Inspirational Business® Coaching is a one-on-one format where we provide strategic planning, implementation, and accountability in an on-going basis. Unlike a group program, the focus of the work is entirely on your specific needs. Together, we’ll prioritize your goals, make them actionable, and keep you focused for at least the next six months. Here are the other details of how our coaching plan works.
Inspirational Business® Coaching plans include:
- 2 hours of telephone meetings per month with your business coach.
- Schedule three 40-minute appointments, or two 60-minutes, as you prefer.
- Up to 15 minutes of in between session support via phone or email.
- Six month minimum engagement is $3450, payable in monthly installments of $575.
- If you choose to pay for six months in one payment, you will receive a 10% discount.
- We will lock in your rate for as long as you consecutively renew your contract.
- Sessions are one-on-one, but can also include a manager or partner.
If this is right for you, you should have the following three things…four, actually.
- A sense that our services might be a close match for your needs.
- A few butterflies of nervousness—often a sign of a pending breakthrough.
- Enough commitment and resources to afford it.
What’s the fourth thing you should have? An introductory consultation.
Book Jaya or one of her team members for a 30 minute phone meeting, so we can discuss your business and show you what it could be like if we were on your team. You’ll get a chance to look at your business anew, as we ask powerful questions and outline a possible strategy to accomplish your goals. We hope you’ll hire us at the end of the call, but in any case, you’ll gain insights into how to improve your business and a plan for what to do next.
Six months from now you can be looking back on your accomplishments or still looking at your to-do list.
Don’t postpone any longer. Get started by completing the online interview form below. Your answers will help your coach get up to speed on your business quickly, so we can focus on your areas of concern during our call. We are really looking forward to meeting you.